If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe for my Strawberry Coconut Cream Sparkling Beverage is not only quick and easy to prepare, but also incredibly delicious, and low in calories. This creamy beverage is perfect for Valentine's Day or any other day. A real treat and of course it is gluten and dairy free! One sip of this and you will never feel deprived again —simply 123 allergy free
- 3 cups frozen or fresh strawberries Note: If you use frozen defrost and drain thoroughly.
- 1/2 cup sugar (Sugar is optional.You can definitely make this without any sugar and it is equally as tasty.)
- 3/4 cup SO Delicious refrigerated coconut milk; vanilla flavor - See more at: http://www.simply123allergyfree.com/search/label/Strawberry%20Coconut%20Cream%20Sparkling%20Beverage#sthash.R2PZqFZt.dpuf
- 3 cups of sparkling water, chilled
- 1/2 cup Fresh strawberries, whole or halved for garnishing
- In a medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar; stir well to combine. Use a fork or potato masher to coarsely mash the strawberries.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mashed strawberries in each of six glasses. To each glass add ice, 2 tablespoons coconut milk, and 1/2 to 2/3 cup club soda or sparkling water. Stir drinks just before serving. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks