If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Why make your own pita chips when you can buy them prepackaged? The answer; fresh flavor! Additionally, homemade pita chips ... —simply 123 allergy free
- 4 6 inch gluten free pita bread rounds
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet; set aside. Split pita bread rounds in half horizontally; cut each half into three wedges. Brush pita wedges with olive oil. In a custard cup combine garlic powder, salt, chili powder, and, if desired, cayenne pepper. Sprinkle garlic powder mixture over pita wedges.
- Place pita wedges on prepared baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
More Great Recipes: