If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most requested cake of all time in my family. The recipe started out almost unbearably indulgent, (2 sticks of butter, 2 cups of sugar, 1 and 1/2 cups of sour cream) but we've managed to make some healthier additions over time. —Olivia
Sugar, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Chopped nuts (usually walnuts but feel free to use whatever you'd like)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Yogurt, Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Chocolate Chips
- 12 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 cups Yogurt
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6-9 ounces Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt pan well. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, and chopped nuts. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, and yogurt. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Slowly mix the dry and wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Pour a small amount of nut mixture into the bottom of the greased pan. Add 1/2 batter and cover generously with nut mixture. Add the rest of the batter and cover with remaining nut mixture. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Watch fairly closely for the last 10 minutes to make sure the top doesn't brown too much.
More Great Recipes: Cakes