If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first had this sandwich on a long weekend trip in Deauville. Everything I ate in that tiny seaside town was amazing but this was an unexpected standout. It is full of amazing flavor , a snap to make, and super inexpensive. —Erinn
- 1 French baguette, halved, sliced down the middles and toasted
- 1 piece fresh mozzarella, 6, 1/4" slices
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 6-8 good quality jarred anchovies
- 2 splashes good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Drizzle the toasted baguette halves with olive oil. Layer one half of the baguette with the plum tomato, the mozzarella, and the anchovies, top with the other baguette half and enjoy! (Personally, I like to let it sit for a bit for all of the flavors to develop but usually, I can't wait!)
More Great Recipes: Sandwiches