If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These oh-so-easy-to-make Raw Vegan Brownies are a great excuse to eat chocolate in copious, guilt free amounts because, hey, they're healthy!
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, peanut free, tree nut free, corn free, legume free, refined sugar free, vegan, Paleo, and no sugar added. —Kait Turshen
cups dates, pitted
cup natural cocoa
cup cacao nibs
teaspoons light olive oil
tablespoons Maca powder [optional]
tablespoon vanilla extract
teaspoon fine seal salt
- Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients* in a food processor or high powered blender. Pulse until mixture becomes one large clump. Mixture should be thick, slightly sticky, moist, and easy to handle.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and evenly smooth to pan's edges using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Chill for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Using the edges of the parchment paper, carefully lift brownies out of pan and transfer to cutting board. Cut brownies into 2" squares. Store in refrigerator or freezer until served.
- *If you're going for less crunch, process cacao nibs before any other ingredients so they become smaller and more fine. If your dates are very dry, it is recommended to soak them in filtered water for approximately 30 minutes before beforehand.