This is the recipe that made me fall in love with shrimps! It's super easy, fast and D-E-L-I-C-I-O-US! It can be served with fresh pasta, rice, bread, you name it! Tastes wonderful every time! —Julia Christodoulou
- Serves 2
Extra virgin olive oil
Cloves of garlic, chopped
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Good Quality Canned Tomatoes
Fresh basil leaves, chopped
Flat leaf parsley, chopped
Dry white wine
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
Red pepper flakes (optional)
In This Recipe
- Place a large pan over medium high heat. Add your olive oil, chopped garlic and shrimps. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the shrimps are cooked through and tender, after about five minutes, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, red pepper flakes and half the basil and parsley. Simmer for about two minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to boil, then lower the heat to medium low heat and simmer for seven to eight minutes, or until you get the consistency you like.
- Add the shrimps, parmesan and the rest of the herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!