If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the recipe that made me fall in love with shrimps! It's super easy, fast and D-E-L-I-C-I-O-US! It can be served with fresh pasta, rice, bread, you name it! Tastes wonderful every time! —Julia Christodoulou
tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
Cloves of garlic, chopped
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
grams Good Quality Canned Tomatoes
bunch Fresh basil leaves, chopped
handful Flat leaf parsley, chopped
cup Dry white wine
cup Single Cream
cup Freshly grated parmesan cheese
pinch Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Place a large pan over medium high heat. Add your olive oil, chopped garlic and shrimps. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the shrimps are cooked through and tender, after about five minutes, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, red pepper flakes and half the basil and parsley. Simmer for about two minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to boil, then lower the heat to medium low heat and simmer for seven to eight minutes, or until you get the consistency you like.
- Add the shrimps, parmesan and the rest of the herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!