If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As a movie fanatic and mixology maven, I have created a #winning cocktail for the year's Academy Awards: The Best Actress. Make this drink for your friends at your Oscars party and you will receive a standing ovation. This cocktail is refreshing, tropical and oh, so tasty. The star ingredients in this cocktail include: Ty Ku Coconut Nigori Sake, Bacardi Light Rum, Langers Pineapple Coconut Juice, tangerine and mint. —Maren Swanson
- 1 1/2 ounces Ty Ku Coconut Nigori Sake
- 3/4 ounce Bacardi Light Rum
- 2 ounces Langers Pineapple Coconut Juice
- 2 Wedges of Tangerine
- 4 Mint Leaves
- Muddle Tangerine Slices and Mint Leaves in your mixing tin.
- Layer sake, rum, pineapple juice and ice.
- Shake well and then strain into glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a tangerine peel and mint sprig.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails