If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fully loaded chocolate cookies with a delicious taste. —AinyCooks
- 3 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 ounces soft light brown sugar
- 6 ounces plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ounce cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 ounces Milk or white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180c. Whisk together the butter and sugar with electric whisk until pale n fluffy. Add egg and vanilla ,mix well. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chunks.Mix to form a soft dough.
- Add egg and vanilla ,mix well. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chunks.Mix to form a soft dough.
- Place walnut sized dough on a greased baking tray. Flattened slightly with a damp fork and bake for 10 minutes. Cool on tray for 10 minutes then transfer on rack to cool completely