If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that my dad and I follow over the holidays when the family has flown in from across the country to be together. It's incredible!!! You can also find this on my blog apolitical-affair.com —ElizabethC
- 8 Lamb chops (meaty)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Colman's Mustard Powder
- 1 teaspoon Your favorite mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme, chopped
- splashes lemon juice
- pinches salt
- dashes pepper
- Combine all ingredients except Lamb Chops and olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Put lamb chops in plastic ziplock bags and add the mixture, making sure all lamb chops are well covered. Marinate for 4-8 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheet with olive oil and a little bit of rosemary. Bake lamb chops 7-9 minutes on each side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard