If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an old recipe that my mother used to make for me and my siblings after a long day of playing on the playground. While most pot pie recipes call for mushroom soup, I use Marie Calander's chicken pot pie soup. —Jusitn
- 2 cups Marie Calander's Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 3 cups Egg Noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray the inside of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with PAM Cooking Spray.
- Combine and stir the chicken pot pie soup, milk, noodles, parmesan, and pepper into the casserole dish. Bake for 25 min
- Stir well and sprinkle cheddar cheese over evenly. Then bake for another 5 min