If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super simple and seriously quick way to add flavor to almost anything; I love to put it on top of oven-roasted salmon, but it is also great on chicken, veggies, rice, you name it. I like to use thyme, parsley, and dill, but you could use pretty much any herbs you like. —bexwithanx6
- 4 ounces unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- After you have chopped all of your herbs and garlic, mix all ingredients together.
- Add to warm food (meats, vegetables, grains) and watch the butter melt delicious flavor into your meal.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard
More Great Recipes: Condiments