If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and quick cordon bleu casserole inspired by sixsistersstuff.com —Kim Tindal
- 1 box chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham (I like thin deli sliced)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 4 cups cooked, chopped or shredded chicken (I use rotisserie)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. In separate bowl, mix soup and mustard together, stir in chicken, broccoli, and ham. Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish. Top with cheese slices. Spread stuffing mix on top. Bake 35 minutes. Enjoy!