If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple moist breadcrumb coating on luscious sea bass makes for an impressive dish to serve for a dinner party - and you can do alot of the work ahead of time! —NY Momma & Foodie
French baguette, sliced and lightly toasted
teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
6 oz sea bass fillets
cup Dijon mustard
- Process in a food processor: toasted baguette slices, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper along with 2 Tbsp EVOO. Use on/off pulses until you have moist crumbs - big pieces don't adhere well, so you're going for a smaller and uniform crumb size.
- Working on a sheet pan, spread mustard on tops of fish fillets and press breadcrumbs on to cover the entire surface. (can be prepped to this point, covered and refrigerated up to 6 hrs ahead of baking).
- 400 oven. Bake fish until opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
- Great to serve alongside roasted potatoes and braised greens with a balsamic drizzle.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard