If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great dinner-for-one recipe, as it combines the ease of a sandwich with a few somewhat Italian ingredients, to create a quick meal that evokes memories of the good Charcuterie of Tuscany. Served with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc, delicious! —coffeefoodwrite
(good quality) rustic roll
slices good Prosciutto
slice good swiss cheese
thick slices organic tomato
leaves (5-6) baby spinach
teaspoons yellow mustard
- Cut rustic bread/roll in half. Toast well.
- While bread is still hot, brush with yellow mustard and add prosciutto, swiss cheese, tomato and baby spinach.
- Close up and enjoy!
- Just a note: You could substitute arugula for the spinach to change up the flavor a bit...
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pork Sandwich