If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy and elegant sandwiches made with puff pastry, honey-mustard, pecans, cabbage and chicken! They will wow your crowd! —Ronna F
Makes: 8 sandwiches
cup yellow mustard
cup chopped pecans
ounces puff pastry sheets, thawed
cup shredded cabbage
cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir honey, mustard and pecans.
- Beat egg with water.
- Unfold pastry sheets on lightly floured surface. Cut into 8 squares. Using a pastry brush, moisten right and bottom edges of each puff pastry square with egg mixture.
- Spread honey mustard mixture over pastry. Top center of each with cabbage and chicken. Fold over, forming a triangle. Press down firmly on edges with fingers or fork to make sure edge is completely sealed.
- Place sandwiches on cookie sheets, 1-inch apart. Brush tops with egg mixture. Pierce with fork to vent.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard