Author Notes: As classic as the proverbial little black cocktail dress, this is the recipe every cook should have in their repertoire. Sweet and tangy with a hint of the exotic. Dress it up for company or serve it to your family for everyday dining. —Cynthia A.
Chicken Breasts, with or without skin and bones
tablespoons mustard, grainy or dijon
tablespoons curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a small bowl mix together the honey, mustard and curry powder.
- Place the chicken breasts skin side down (or the side that would have had the skin if they are skinless) in a pan big enough to not crowd them. Brush or pour half the honey-mustard-curry mix on top.
- Bake 20-30 minutes depending on if you have bones or not.
- Flip the breasts over and drizzle or brush with the remaining honey-mustard-curry mix on the top. Bake an additional 15-30 minutes.
- Spoon the honey mustard glaze over the breasts when serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard