If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Absolutely delicious!!!
Your mouth will water when you smell the aroma!! —Jennifer Lenard
2 Chicken Breasts
- Small handfuls Spinach
- Small handfuls Shredded cheese
- Small pinches Garlic Powder
- Small teaspoons Olive Oil for each piece of chicken
- Small pinches Pepper
- Medium pieces One - Two pieces of bacon for each piece
- Small handfuls Add a small handful of small, cut tomatoes to each piece, if desired.
- Samll pinches Paprika
- Cut the pieces of chicken open, like a book. Mix everything together except for the bacon. Insert everything inside of the chicken except for the bacon. When everything is inside, wrap up the chicken with the bacon and place a toothpick inside of the chicken to keep it together. Sprinkle each piece with pepper! Bake 35 minutes at 400 degrees in the oven. Add tomatoes when you have 5 minutes left, and add a little more olive oil. Add paprika, if desired. Serve with mashed potatoes and a steamed vegetable!!