Author Notes: This is a recipe my wife and I have developed in an attempt to fuel ourselves for each day without the hassle of making breakfast each day. It's hearty, it's healthy, and the best part - it's really, really easy to make.
This can easily serve as a basis for innumerable variations; throw in whatever veggies/cheeses you like! —Andrew
cup Plain Greek Yogurt (non-fat, if you prefer)
ounces feta, crumbled
ounces parmesan, grated
ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess moisture removed
tablespoons italian herb blend
teaspoons garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl until even distributed. (If you do them in the order listed, everything mixes nicely.)
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until browned around the edges.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving, or cool completely and store in the refrigerator for a weeks worth of meals.