If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe my wife and I have developed in an attempt to fuel ourselves for each day without the hassle of making breakfast each day. It's hearty, it's healthy, and the best part - it's really, really easy to make.
This can easily serve as a basis for innumerable variations; throw in whatever veggies/cheeses you like! —Andrew
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (non-fat, if you prefer)
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 ounces parmesan, grated
- 12 large eggs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess moisture removed
- 1.5 tablespoons italian herb blend
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl until even distributed. (If you do them in the order listed, everything mixes nicely.)
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until browned around the edges.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving, or cool completely and store in the refrigerator for a weeks worth of meals.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe