If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend Judy [from college] was visiting me and the one thing this girl loves is bagels and cream cheese. I decided to jazz up our breakfast by adding chives to your cream cheese. Chives have an oniony flavor with a tiny hint of garlic. It just lifts up the spirits of the dense cream cheese.
Make this cream cheese + chives for your next brunch party and your guests will surely be impressed. —themessimake.com
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 mini bagel
- In a bowl, mix the chives, cream cheese and black pepper.
- Toast the bagel and spread the cream cheese and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe