If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy pizza casserole that satisfies the whole family —Britton Herderhorst
tablespoons Olive oil
pound Italian sausage (remove from casing)
ounces Marinara (favorite kind/flavor)
ounces Canned mushrooms
handful Sliced pepperoni
teaspoon Garlic salt
Italian seasoning to taste
cups Mozzarella cheese
ounces Penne pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using the olive oil to prevent sticking, brown the italian sausage until no pink remains and remove any grease.
- Add marinara, mushrooms, and pepperoni.
- Add garlic salt and italian seasoning to taste, then simmer while pasta cooks.
- Following package directions, cook penne pasta, drain well, then pour into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Top pasta with half of the mozzarella cheese, adding more pepperoni if desired.
- Pour the sausage mixture over the pasta, and top with remaining cheese.
- Heat dish in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.