Quick and easy pizza casserole that satisfies the whole family —Britton Herderhorst
- Serves 4-6
Italian sausage (remove from casing)
Marinara (favorite kind/flavor)
Italian seasoning to taste
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using the olive oil to prevent sticking, brown the italian sausage until no pink remains and remove any grease.
- Add marinara, mushrooms, and pepperoni.
- Add garlic salt and italian seasoning to taste, then simmer while pasta cooks.
- Following package directions, cook penne pasta, drain well, then pour into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Top pasta with half of the mozzarella cheese, adding more pepperoni if desired.
- Pour the sausage mixture over the pasta, and top with remaining cheese.
- Heat dish in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.