If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and easy way to make popcorn sans chemicals. —Dee
Serves a group
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 paper lunch bag
- Place kernels, salt, and oil in to the paper bag.
- fold paper bag from top to bottom(1/2 inch each time), as many times over until you cannot anymore.
- Place in microwave and pop until popping is less than 2 pops/sec (about 1.5 minutes).
- Mix in sugar and cinnamon. Shake up and serve!
More Great Recipes: