If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i enjoy almond milk & almond butter in my smoothies, so i started making 'cream top' almond milk, simply by leaving it unstrained. this smoothie is a perfect balance of flavors, textures and nutrition with just a little kick of caffeine! have an extra green morning, and enjoy with some avocado toast! —aubrey | drum beets
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup water + more for soaking
- 1 medjool date
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- in a bowl, soak almonds and date with a cup or so of water. in the morning, strain the soaking water and add almonds and date into your blender with a fresh cup of water. add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe