Author Notes: Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes .. They're prefect in so many ways .. a healthy, clean slate for any flavor combination —VeggiesByCandlelight
cup Greek Yogurt
cup whole wheat pastry flour
teaspoon baking soda
- Combine the greek yogurt & egg until it's creamy
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
- Mix the wet with the dry and stir until the batter is just combined. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cook the pancakes as you would any other. (** A quick note about the griddle temp .. You'll want to turn the heat down on your griddle .. typically I cook pancakes around 325 .. but these required something between 275 - 300
- Link to my original recipe: http://www.veggiesbycandlelight.com/whole-wheat-greek-yogurt-pancakes/
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe