Author Notes: Hearty breakfast croissant that's quick and easy. —Kay
cups Hash browns refrigerated.
pounds Turkey ham
cup Red onion
cups Red and green peppers
cups Cheddar cheese
- Grease a 18x26 pan.
- Put the hash browns and cheese in the pan.
- Dice the ham, craisins, peppers, and onion then add to the pan. Stir.
- Put in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Put croissants in the oven the last couples of minutes to warm them.
- Take everything out of the oven. Scoop mixture between croissants and serve.
- You can prepare the mixture the night before and pop in the oven the next morning.