If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hearty breakfast croissant that's quick and easy. —Kay
cups Hash browns refrigerated.
pounds Turkey ham
cup Red onion
cups Red and green peppers
cups Cheddar cheese
- Grease a 18x26 pan.
- Put the hash browns and cheese in the pan.
- Dice the ham, craisins, peppers, and onion then add to the pan. Stir.
- Put in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Put croissants in the oven the last couples of minutes to warm them.
- Take everything out of the oven. Scoop mixture between croissants and serve.
- You can prepare the mixture the night before and pop in the oven the next morning.