If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender pancakes with just the perfect citrus touch! —Kenza Saadi
Makes 12 pancakes
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 cups heavy cream
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice of a half a lemon (or one lemon if it is small)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients with a hand mixer on high speed.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Cook one ladle at a time, turning the pancakes only once.
- Serve topped with fresh fruits and some honey or your favorite homemade jam. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe