If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’ve always thought water was boring .. drinking it more because I know I should .. rather than as something to enjoy. That all changed this week when a friend introduced me to flavored water.
Now a beautiful glass container graces our kitchen counter .. filled with different fruits & herbs each day —VeggiesByCandlelight
Makes 1 gallon
- 1 lemon, halved or sliced
- 5 or 6 sprigs thyme (scrunched or mulled to release their flavor)
- 1 gallon water
- (** Note .. our glass containers are a little bigger than a gallon in size)
- To the container add the lemon, thyme, and 1/4 gallon water
- Cover with a thick layer of ice and put in the refrigerator overnight to steep
- In the morning .. fill the rest of the way with water & ice