If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 jar
(7-10) soft-skin lemon rinds (Meyer lemons preferable)
Juice from all those lemons
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoon black caraway seeds
- Juice all of the lemons and set juice aside.
- Boil the lemon skins until soft, approximately 10 minutes. Strain.
- Cut the lemon peels in eighths and place in a Mason jar.
- Mix in the lemon juice, salt, saffron, and caraway seeds.
- Top the jar with olive oil.
- Allow to pickle 5+ days.