If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was little, my favorite breakfast was an egg sandwich from a local bagel shop. They always made the eggs in the microwave and they turned out so fluffy. Years later, I worked to recreate those eggs and think they are even better than the original. —Laura Dembowski
- 1 large or extra large egg
- In a small to medium microwave safe bowl – glass works best – place the egg. Using a whisk or fork, mix until frothy.
- Place in microwave and cook on full power. Cook egg for 30-45 seconds until there is no uncooked egg in the bottom of the bowl. The eggs will puff greatly. Immediately move to plate and enjoy.
- Eggs may be seasoned with kosher salt and black pepper or topped with cheese a little more than halfway through the cooking process.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe