If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was an impulsive decision. I was looking at 2 ripe bananas on my counter and normally I make a banana bread. I felt like maple syrup (kinda weird craving) so I decided to make these Banana Blueberry Protein Pancakes! I have a griddle pan in my wolf stove so making these include easy clean-up for me. These were really yummy!!
Note: They did look a little runny and I was going to add in a tablespoon of coconut flour but went for it and they were amazing! —Cindy Anschutz
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Coconut oil, ghee or unsalted butter
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas using a fork then whisk in the 2 eggs, salt and vanilla.
- Add in protein and continue whisking until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries using a rubber spatular.
- Heat a large grill pan, griddle or sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once hot add butter or coconut oil and let melt then get hot.
- Add 1/4 cup or more of batter for each pancake. Cook each side until the edges begin to bubble (about 2-3 minutes) then flip and cook other side until golden brown.