If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I could add cardamom to just about anything! —Kenza Saadi
Makes 12 pancakes
- 1.5 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 milliliters heavy cream (one standard pot, a bit more than a cup)
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup (see details in recipe)
- seeds of seven (7) cardamom pods
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all the ingredient with a hand mixer on high speed. The strawberry syrup is the liquid left from making homemade strawberry jam. If you don't have any, just use a tablespoon of honey or brown sugar.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake turning the pancakes over only once.
- Serve with fresh fruits and more strawberry syrup. If not available, just use honey or any jam of your choice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe