If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A cookie that is a cross between a sugar cookie and almond biscotti —Ralph
Makes: 12-24 cookies
tablespoons Butter softened to room temp
cups White Sugar
teaspoon Vanilla Extract
tablespoon Almond Extract
teaspoon baking soda
cups All Purpose Flour
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy (about 5 minutes)
- Add extracts and egg and beat until combined
- Add flour, salt, baking soda mix until incorporated. Will have a sugar cookie dough consistency.
- Either drop cookies onto parchment or a non stick cookie sheet that hasn't been greased. You can also spread into one big bar and cut into pieces
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes depending on size of cookies/bars
More Great Recipes: