If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A breakfast version of a cheese board that is easy to assumable, even when you are half asleep. —Belle Rivers
Serves as many as needed
- 1-2 pieces toast per person
- 1 stick butter/cream cheese (flavored or salted)
- 1 block of your favorite cheese
- 1 egg per peron
- 1 jar favorite jam or marmalade
- 1 piece fresh fruit per person (apples, pairs, dates, grapes)
- 1 handful dried rasins or apricots
- Optional: honey and 1 avocado
- 1. Toast bread.
- 2. Boil, fry, or scramble eggs.
- 3. Cut up fruit and put into a bowl.
- 4. Assemble everything onto a board and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch