If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious cocktail is a combination of Garam Masala infused gin, mango juice, and a squeeze of fresh lime. It is savory, sweet and tad spicy - a wonderful recipe for summer. —First We Eat
Garam Masala Infused Gin
- 12 ounces Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 2 tablespoons Garam Masala
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
Garam Masala Cocktail
- 1.5 ounces Garam Masala Infused Gin
- 4 ounces Fresh Mango Juice
- 1/2 Fresh Lime, Squeezed
- 1 sprig Fresh Mint
- For the infused Gin, combine the gin, garam masala, and cinnamon stick in a seal-able jar and shake until contents are incorporated. Let sit and agitate about 3 times over a 24 hour period. After settling, there should be quite a bit of spice mixture still sitting in the bottom of the jar (it does not fully dissolve). After 24 hours, strain your infused gin through a coffee filter.
- To make the garam masala cocktail add the gin, fresh mango juice, lime, and mint together in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until well incorporated. Serve without ice in a shallow glass and garnish with lime and mint. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes: