If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A favorite fast Spring/Summer recipe for a week night. Paired with croissants or fresh bread it is perfect for a healthy meal with the family. —aseraina
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 6 cups fresh watercress
- 2 cups micro greens
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss clean and dry watercress and micro greens and distribute between 4 plates.
- Mix the rest of ingredients gently until smooth and creamy. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Scoop chicken salad onto bed of greens. Enjoy.