If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the flavor of tiramisu! But I also love dairy free desserts. A great way to combine the flavors of tiramisu with a dairy free dessert is to make vegan chocolate which is so versatile and can be infused with any flavor desired. In place of dairy cream I have replaced it with coconut cream and instead of refined cane sugar I have used Maple sugar. By using high quality ingredients you can create delicious chocolates that battle the greatest chocolate boutique. —sabrina
- 1.5 teaspoons high quality ground decaf espresso [I used Illy]
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder [I used green and black]
- 25 grams cacao butter
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1.75 tablespoons maple syrup sugar [sweeten to taste]
- Place the cacao butter pieces in a microwave safe bowl and microwave the cacao butter for 1.5-2 minutes until the pieces melt [Check on them at the 1.25 mark and the 1.5 mark].
- Once the cacao butter is out of the microwave add in the cacao powder, sugar, milk, cream, espresso and salt. If you desire more sweetness or a stronger espresso flavor add accordingly.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove from refrigerator, place 1 teaspoon of cacao powder on a plate and spread with your fingers.
- Gather the chocolate in your hands and mold into a rectangular shape with about an inch of thickness.
- Place on the plate, even out the depth and straighten the sides.
- Cut rectangular blocks with a knife, shape accordingly, and then coat each piece with cacao powder and then top with some ground espresso. Enjoy!