If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously light tropical dessert made with mango, pineapple, silken tofu, maple syrup, and vanilla. Ready in less than 10 minutes! —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
Serves 4 to 5
- 1 14-ounce package of silken or soft tofu
- 2 cups frozen mango, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Drain the water in the tofu package and give the tofu a quick rinse.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the mousse in a bowl and serve with your favorite toppings!