If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super healthy spin on the classic snack cake. Paleo, gluten-free, easy to make and even kids love them. —Andrea @dashofreality.com
- 1 cup Almonds (use Blue Diamond Raspberry Flavor for best taste)
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon Raspberry extract
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- Add almonds to a food process and process for about 30 seconds. Add raspberries and extract and pulse/process until the batter starts to come together, scraping the sides of the bowl if needed, about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl and add chia seeds and coconut flour. Coconut flour really soaks up moisture so you may want to start a little light and see if you need to add a little more after it sits for a few minutes.
- Chill mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and coat with coconut flakes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.