If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chickpeas and Roasted Tomatoes Salad with ricotta salata, chive and capers —laura Ia monaca dailybreakfast
- 1 canned chickpeas
- 1 your favorite fresh tomato
- 1 pinch capers
- 1 pinch chive
- 2 tablespoons ricotta salata cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain canned chickpeas.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in 2 half.
- Grill them in a pan.
- Once they are ready put all the ingredients into two bowls and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas