Author Notes: Simple, fresh, and amazingly delicious! You can whip up this healthy lunch in 15 minutes and leave the table completely satisfied. What could be better? —Veganosity
- 31 ounces Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/8 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For this easy and quick salad, simply combine your chickpeas, cilantro and tomatoes in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the lime juice, salt, pepper, champagne vinegar and olive oil and stir.
- Now pour your dressing over the chickpea, tomato and cilantro to finish off your salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas