If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: reminiscent of delicious chicken salad, minus the meat —emily
- 2 cups chickpeas - quickly pulsed in food processor
- 1 cup red seedless grapes - halved
- 2 scallions
- 1 stalk of celery - minced
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds - chopped
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon bavarian mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix all chick salad ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, then pour over salad. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for half an hour to an hour to incorporate all the flavors. Serve on a roll or over a bed of greens.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas