If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hemp hearts, dates, and vanilla form this wonderfully sweet sauce .. perfect for drizzling on fruit or anywhere else just a kiss of sweet is called for
~ Adapted from earth sprout.com —VeggiesByCandlelight
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts, rinsed well
- 3/4 cup water (plus 1-2 Tbsp, depending on how thin you would like it to be)
- 6 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor add the hemp hearts, dates, water, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. (** Soaking the hemp seeds for an hour or so will help soften them and make the blending a bit easier)
- Add the seeds from the vanilla bean & pulse a couple more times, until they're mixed throughout.
- Drizzle warm or cold over fruit