If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, crunchy and protein packed - it's a great way to get children to eat their beans and can be used as a great snack, side or topping. Enjoy. —C Kwok
Makes 240g of chickpeas
- 240 grams can of chickpeas; drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1. Combine all ingredients and lightly stir to ensure evenly coated.
- 2. Spread evenly on a greased/lined baking tray and bake at 180c for 20 mins, flipping in-between.
- 3. Remove and allow to cool. Store in the fridge for up to a week.