If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Infused with cinnamon and maple, it's the perfect way to get children eating their beans and can be used as a great snack, side or topping. Enjoy. —C Kwok
- 240 grams canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1. Combine all ingredients and lightly stir to ensure evenly coated.
- 2. Spread evenly on a greased baking tray and bake at 180c for 20 mins, flipping in-between.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas