If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy snack that is nutritious. Great for cocktails, game day, or a late night snack. We tried it the other night and it was a family favorite and it got the folks who don't like vegetables to like them a little more. —David
- 2 ounces 2-15 oz cans chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 pinches seasoning(s) for chickpeas
- Take one or two can of chickpeas, drain, and paper towel dry, make sure they are dry.
- Mix with 2 tbsp olive oil and any spice you would like, salt, pepper, we use steak seasoning, in a big mixing bowl.
- Place chickpeas on a baking sheet, on the middle rack of oven. Roast in oven at 350* for 55 minutes and half way thru take out and shake pan to rotate peas slightly, to get even roasting.
- Preheat oven to 350*