If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vi'c on the River in Savannah, GA makes an amazing meatloaf. This rendition evolved from attempts to replicate it. I serve it, like Vic's, with a roasted garlic potato puree, sautéed string beans, and onion rings. Leftovers are great and ideally suited for a panini. —Hank
- 3 lb Ground Bison
- 6 Large Cloves of Garlic - Diced
- 1 Large White Onion - Finely Diced
- 1 tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1.5 tbsp Fresh Sage - Diced
- 1.5 tbsp Fresh Rosemary - Diced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- .5 cup Parmesan - Grated
- .25 cup Mozarella - Grated
- .25 cup Tomato Puree
- 2 Eggs
- .5 cup Any Sweet Mustard BBQ Sauce - I use Numnum
- 3 tbsp Any Sweet Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the half cup of bbq sauce in a bowl and gently combine.
- Pack meatloaf into large glass baking dish so that it is consistently around 3.5 inches thick.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour .5 cup of bbq sauce over the top, then return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and set to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
More Great Recipes: