Author Notes: This recipe is very simple with only 4 ingredients needed. The cheesecake is creamy, lemoney and not sweet. —Shan
Makes: 1 5" cheesecake
packets equal stevia
room temperature eggs
grams philadephia cream cheese
lemon zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 150C / 300F.
- Combine cream cheese and stevia in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Continue to run the processor and slowly pour in the lemon juice
- Without switching off the processor, add the eggs, one at a time into the processor.
- Once the batter is well incorporated, pour the lemon zests into the mixture and use a spatula to mix well.
- Pour the batter into a lined cake mould and place on a tray filled with hot water.
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 min and let cool before refrigerated.