If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very simple with only 4 ingredients needed. The cheesecake is creamy, lemoney and not sweet. —Shan
Makes: 1 5" cheesecake
packets equal stevia
room temperature eggs
grams philadephia cream cheese
lemon zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 150C / 300F.
- Combine cream cheese and stevia in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Continue to run the processor and slowly pour in the lemon juice
- Without switching off the processor, add the eggs, one at a time into the processor.
- Once the batter is well incorporated, pour the lemon zests into the mixture and use a spatula to mix well.
- Pour the batter into a lined cake mould and place on a tray filled with hot water.
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 min and let cool before refrigerated.