If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups Grated carrots
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 1/2 tablespoon Chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Vegetable stock
- First roast the carrots at high temperature, then grate them and place on a bowl with the rest of the ingredients except the vegetable stock, aged balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Let marinate for 5 min.
- Then place on a pot with just enough vegetable stock to cover the ingredients and cook for 15 min. at low boil.
- Pure and serve with drizzled olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas
More Great Recipes: