If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my very basic recipe for making wafer cookies, you just swap out pudding flavors and spices to change it up. The hardest part is rolling and cutting the dough... which isn't that hard, just time consuming. —Antoinette Arabella Palmieri
- 1 packet Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Stick of soft butter
- Cream pudding mix, butter, extract, and sugar until smooth while oven preheats to 350.
- Mix in egg
- Stir in flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Then chill for about 30 minutes
- Roll out dough 1/8 inch thick. Cut into circles about 2.5 inches round.
- place on greased or parchment covered baking sheet, 1 inch space between (these do not spread) Bake 9-10 mins
More Great Recipes: