Author Notes: This is my favourite recipe from my childhood, it's simple, delicious and always a success! —kat1983
Serves: 15 persons
grams Melted butter
grams Icing sugar
tablespoons Cocoa, sifted
grams Petit-Beurre biscuits, roughly crushed
grams Vanilla powder (optional)
In This Recipe
- • In bowl, break the biscuits into small pieces. Add the rum and stir.
- • Place the butter in another bowl. Add the sugar and the vanilla. Add the cocoa. Mix well.
- • On the work surface, place a layer of cling film/plastic wrap. Place the chocolate biscuit mixture in the center and shape into a log.
- • Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- • Cut into slices and dust with icing sugar.