If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favourite recipe from my childhood, it's simple, delicious and always a success! —kat1983
Serves: 15 persons
grams Melted butter
grams Icing sugar
tablespoons Cocoa, sifted
grams Petit-Beurre biscuits, roughly crushed
grams Vanilla powder (optional)
- • In bowl, break the biscuits into small pieces. Add the rum and stir.
- • Place the butter in another bowl. Add the sugar and the vanilla. Add the cocoa. Mix well.
- • On the work surface, place a layer of cling film/plastic wrap. Place the chocolate biscuit mixture in the center and shape into a log.
- • Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- • Cut into slices and dust with icing sugar.