If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A protein filled smoothie that tastes like Snickers .. with the creamy consistency of ice cream .. its no wonder the recipe is taped to our kitchen wall —VeggiesByCandlelight
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (** any combination of vanilla, caramel, and chocolate protein powders work well, depending on personal taste)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate coffee flavoring syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free caramel coffee flavoring syrup
- 2 tablespoons PB2 (** or natural peanut butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum or 1/4 tsp chia seeds for thickening (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 cups water (** adjust for desired thickness)
- 5-10 ice cubes (** again, adjust for desired thickness .. more ice=thicker)
- Optional toppings: sugar-free chocolate chips, chopped peanuts
- Toss everything but the ice and thickener into your blender & start it. Add the ice a cube at a time and thicken to taste